[TIPS] Add Custom Connector for ChatGPT in Power Platform
1. Create an API KEY from https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys
2. Go to make.powerapps.com to create a new custom connector from blank.
Choose HTTPS for Schemee.
Set Host to api.openai.com
3. Set Parameter name to Authorization, Set location to Header by default.
4. Add a new action for post method.
Click Import from sample,
Set URL to https://api.openai.com/v1/completions
Set Header to Content-Type application/json
Add sample data
"prompt": "What's the meaning of life?",
5. Click Create Connector at the top.
10. Finally, click "Update Connector" button at the top.
Now you can use the custom connector in Power Automate Flows or Canvas APPs.